MedCalc Free Download.This is a full offline setup of MedCalc v.19.1.1.
MedCalc Statistical Software may be a powerful, user friendly and reliable statistical solution which can provide you with detailed data, assisting you in your work. The application comes with an intuitive interface, allowing you to quickly and simply learn to use all its included functions.
The program comes with an upscale package of features which can improve your workflow and can enhance your productivity. By using MedCalc Statistical Software you’ll have access to quite 220 procedures, statistical tests and graphs.
The application are often used for ROC curve analysis also . The utility comes with a good sort of method evaluation and method comparison functions, including Passing & Bablok, Bland & Altman plot, and Deming regression. Meta analysis and reference intervals are available as well.
MedCalc Setup Details
- Software Full Name: MedCalc
- Setup File Name: _MedCalc_19.1.1_Multilingual.zip
- Full Setup Size: 51 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatible Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: March 18 2020
Features of MedCalc
- Incorporated spreadsheet with more than 100,000 columns.
- Peruse and show information entered from Excel, SPSS and other measurable and computational programming.
- Examining information and performing scientific and measurable computations.
- Structure and investigation of ROC bend charts.
- Disconnected and disconnected direction archives.
- Various capacities for point by point investigation of charts.
- Worked in information program for information the board.
- Make subgroups for diagrams.
System Requirements for MedCalc
Make sure your PC/Laptop meets minimum system requirements before start MedCalc
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: Required 512 MB of RAM or More.
- Hard Disk: Required 20 MB of free space.
Free download MedCalc by clicking below download button it is full offline setup which compatible with 32bit/64 bit version of Windows.