Altair FluxMotor 2019 Free Download.This is a full offline setup of Altair FluxMotor 2019 .
Altair FluxMotor 2019 INTRO
Altair FluxMotor is a powerful application for pre-designing of the rotating electric machines, Altair FluxMotor 2018 provides a reliable solution.The application provides an intuitive environment with self-explaining options that make it very easy to use application.
It allows the users to easily manufacture and design the motors using custom and standard parts and use materials and windings to the models.Add winding and materials to the models as well as perform various tests to check the performance and the behavior of the rotating components.
All in all, it is a reliable environment for simulating and analyzing the rotating electric motors.Based on modern technology, the standalone platform offers fast and accurate computations.
When necessary, reference to Altair Flux™ finite element software enables more advanced studies, taking under consideration more complex phenomenon. You also may wish to download Geometric Glovius Pro 5.
Altair FluxMotor 2019 Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Altair FluxMotor 2019
- Setup File Name: Altair FluxMotor 2019.0.0 ×64.zip
- Full Setup Size: 1.3 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatible Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64) both
- Latest Version Release Added On: December 30 2019
- Developers: Homepage
Features of Altair FluxMotor 2019
- Settings adapted to the task levels of rapidity vs. accuracy.
- Connection for advanced studies
- Easy project export to Flux to perform advanced studies like vibro-acoustic, eccentricity etc.
- High Productivity Gains: The intuitive icon-based interface with customization and scripting capabilities offers an efficient working environment to enable designers to focus on their main task, innovation.
- Customization: Beyond supplied parts and material database, designers can easily customize reusable parts and therefore the working environment to suit their specific case and accelerate their productivity.
- Winding Assistance: Multi-level winding assistant helps designers define the most appropriate winding architecture and parameters.
- Seamless Couplings: Connection to Flux to perform advanced thermal analysis and electromagnetic and to HyperWorks for multiphysics optimization.
System Requirements for Altair FluxMotor 2019
Make sure your PC/Laptop meets minimum system requirements before start Altair FluxMotor 2019.
- Operating System: Windows XP/vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- RAM: Required 1.5 GB of RAM or More.
- Hard Disk: Required 1 GB of free space.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
Free download Altair FluxMotor 2019 by clicking below download button it is full offline setup which compatible with 32bit/64bit both windows.